1. Make an appointment either online or by phone.
2. Our Healthcare Assistant comes to your location and gathers vital signs and health information.
3. The doctor arrives via a HIPAA compliant video connection.
4. The doctor discusses the reason for the visit, reviews the vital signs, and requests any additional information to be uploaded for review (photos of ears, throat, lung sounds, lab tests, x-ray & more)
5. The doctor discusses a diagnosis and treatment plan with the patient.
6. Most commonly used medications, splints, crutches are provided on site.
Same Price as an in-clinic visit: starting $154 for patients who pay at time of service. Most insurance accepted – please see insurance and costs tabs for additional information.